There are two main reasons why your PC could not open Mime Application/PDF files and attachments.
- The registry entry related to Mime application/pdf in registry table, is corrupt; or
- There is no host application installed on your PC to open Mime application/PDF
Cause 1: corrupted registry entry related to Mime application/PDF
Resolution: correct the registry errors and remove corrupted registry entries
Cause 2: lack of host application for Mime Application/PDF
Resolution: install the right host application
How to solve both problems using PC Tuneup Maestro:
- Download PC Tuneup Maestro and install it.
- Click Open File, and then, input “pdf” (no quote) into text box on the right side.
- Click the Start Scan button and follow the instructions.